Saturday, November 8, 2008

Anyone Want to Trade for a Cole Hamels Jersey Card?


Alright, this is something I've never tried before but we'll see how it works out. I've got this 2007 Topps Turkey Red Authentic Game-Used Jersey card of 2008 World Series MVP Cole Hamels, which I pulled from a pack last year. If anyone's interested, here's what I'm envisioning...

The first person who posts a comment and sends either of the following to me can have the card:

-4 EX-MT or better Topps or Bowman cards from the 1950s

-10 EX-MT or better Topps cards from the 1960s

If you'd like to send more 50s or 60s cards maybe we can work out an even larger trade. Anyone interested?

1 comment:

sam r said...

hey shane! long time since our trade! i could get you 10 60's cards EX-MT for this so I claim it!

sam
SamRo_mn1@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...