Sunday, November 30, 2008

Peter Sidorkiewicz


I didn't get a chance to post much this weekend, so rather than go without posting anything I figured it would be a good chance to show off one of my recent Ebay purchases. Why the hell would I want to show off a Peter Sidorkiewicz autographed card? Well, he was one of my favorite Whalers players during his stint in Hartford, although I think I liked him more for his ridiculous last name than for his goaltending ability.

I was psyched when I won this card for a mere $.99. How do I know it's not a fake? Well, I have another hand-signed Sidorkiewicz card where the signature looks identical, and I'm pretty sure there's not enough of a demand for his cards to warrant any forgery attempts...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...