Monday, December 15, 2008

Minor Changes


I've made a couple of small changes to the blog. To make trading easier, you'll find convenient links to my Have and Want lists to the right. Just above that, I've changed the way I'll be using the slideshow feature from now on. Turns out the "free" Flickr account only manages up to 200 photos, so I've made the jump over to Picasa Web Albums and am no longer limited by the 20-item RSS feed limit of Flickr. Since I can show more photos, I'll be scanning in and displaying entire sets for your viewing pleasure. First up is 2007 Upper Deck Series 1 hockey.

I'm a single card away from completing the 200 card base set, anybody out there have #56, Ian Laperriere?

1 comment:

Sal said...

I don't have the Laperriere card, but I do have tons of 1990-91 Pro Set and can help you complete that set. Drop me a line at sjb44@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...