Wednesday, December 16, 2009

David Krejci Collection - Card 11


David Krejci scored another goal on Saturday night against the Islanders, but unfortunately the Bruins lost the game in overtime. I didn't get to watch the game until Sunday (thank you DVR!), so at that point I figured I'd wait this post out in case he scored Monday against the Flyers. That did not happen, and the Bruins dropped their second straight game, blowing a late lead.

Hopefully the team can turn things around this Friday night in Chicago against a very good Blackhawks team. Thanks to Justin G of Is This a Wasteland - No It's Tampa Bay Sports for sending me this very shiny Stat Leaders insert card from this year's O-Pee-Chee set. I'll have your Upper Deck cards in the mail soon Justin!

1 comment:

Sal said...

What an UGLY card. And I can't imagine the shiny-ness of it makes it any more attractive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...