Friday, April 5, 2013

NHL Time Machine

As a Bruins fan I was definitely excited to hear that the team was able to pick up Jaromir Jagr at the trade deadline, especially since they got him for what amounts to basically a free rental.  He paid immediate dividends, scoring the lone goal last night in a victory over the Devils (even if it did just glance in off of his skate).  I have to admit though, seeing this guy...


...score against this guy...

...made me feel like I was back in the '90s again. 

Welcome to Boston Jaromir Jagr!

2 comments:

Casey said...

It was definitely a sort of flashback to the 90s.

Who do you think is more embarrassed by his rookie card photo: Jagr and his mega permullet or Brodeur and his wispy 'stache?

shoeboxlegends said...

For me there's no question, as bad as Jagr's mullet is it pales in comparison to Brodeur's dirt 'stache!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...