Monday, June 17, 2013

Buy My Baseball Cards! Rookies & Inserts, All for $25 Shipped!

I've got more cards floating around than I know what to do with, and while I had last week off from work I did a good deal of condensing. I've decided to try selling some excess cards here before listing them on eBay just to see how it goes. Please check back any time you see one of these posts, there will be some really nice stuff going up for sale in the next few weeks. I'm going to mimic Thorzul's "Pull the Trigger" posts (they say imitation is the highest form of flattery) for my format. So, everything you see listed here can be yours for $25, which includes shipping to your doorstep. Pretty reasonable when you consider that it's about the cost of a blaster plus shipping.

Just be the first to leave a comment, send a $25 Paypal payment to shanediaz82 at yahoo dot com and I'll ship out same day.  If nobody claims these within a couple of days, I'll add some more incentive to the pile for the same price.  Wait it out if you'd like, but if you snooze you may lose!  Click the pics for larger images, although I can assure you all of today's cards are pack fresh mint...

In this lot we've got 8 rookie cards of star players from last decade.  Some pretty big names here if rookie cards are your thing.  Longoria, Bruce, Fielder (x2!), Braun, Weaver, Uggla and Hanley Ramirez.  There's good value here, I believe the Longoria Bowman Heritage Prospects RC books for at least $10 alone.  These 8 cards on their own may be a fair deal for $25 shipped, but I'll sweeten the pot right out of the gate with a lot of 9 inserts from various 2006 Fleer products:

A nice array of inserts and again, some pretty good star power here.  Works out to under $1.50 shipped per card if you do the numbers, which is a deal given some of the rookies included in the lot.  Be the first to comment and pay, and all 17 cards are yours, or wait it out and see what gets added to the pot...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...