Monday, September 16, 2013

Mini Zistle Trade with goingdeepe

A couple of weeks ago I completed a very simple trade with Zistle user goingdeepe.  I've still got a couple of larger trades that I need to post, but this one was so simple it was easy to knock off my list.  I sent two cards his way (2009 Topps Heritage Billy Wagner and 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen David Ortiz) for two in return:

Julio Lugo here was one of the last few 2008 Allen & Ginter Red Sox cards I needed.  I felt so old when I looked him up and found that he's been out of the game for two years now.

Joining Julio in the envelope was this '87 Topps Mini Leaders Wade Boggs.

Sometimes you can't beat a nice, easy PWE trade.  Two cards gone from my doubles box, two lines crossed off my Red Sox want list.  That's a win/win for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...