Wednesday, June 17, 2015

One Card Post - Yellow Kurri

What:  2009-10 Upper Deck Champ's #43 - Jari Kurri (Yellow Parallel)
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $1.60 (free shipping!)

Why?
: I continue to delude myself into thinking that one day I'll finish the complete 100-card set of these one-per-hobby-box yellow parallels from 2009-10 Upper Deck Champ's hockey. 

Even the scrubs on the checklist usually go for at least a couple bucks, so when I had a chance to pick up a bonafide HOFer for just $1.60 shipped to my door, I couldn't click "Buy It Now" fast enough!  On the odd chance that anyone has any of these kicking around, I'm interested in trading for them.


1 comment:

MC said...

I have Rick Nash's #30 card if you are interested.
Bismarckcardco@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...