Sunday, May 29, 2016

One Card Post - Shiny Ichiro

What:  2011 Topps Chrome - #50 - Ichiro (Atomic Refractor, #'d /225)
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $1.88

Why?
:  I feel a little guilty putting up another one card post, especially given how many trade packages I have waiting in the wings to be posted.  Sometimes when you spend as much time staring at a computer screen as I do every week though, you just want to get away from it for a while.  Especially on a beautiful, long weekend in the summer.

Until I'm back with something more substantial, enjoy this Ichiro Atomic Refractor.  At less than $2 it was one of my better COMC steals of the past few months.  This is just my fourth Atomic Refractor from this set, and my first that's not a Red Sox player.  That leaves 216 others to track down if I'm ever feeling ambitious!


1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

Nice pickup. Scanned well too. My mind is way to filled with Seinfeld references but just the word "atomic" brings to mind George and the gym teacher, Mr. Hayman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...