Sunday, June 5, 2016

My New Favorite Jagr

Not a lot of time for posting today, but I do have a brand new favorite Jaromir Jagr card to show off. Behold!

There are precious few cards depicting Jagr's brief stint with the Bruins, and of the handful I have in my collection this is far and away the nicest one.  These "Upper Deck Update" cards are an extension of the yearly flagship hockey set, and are released in the SP Authentic set each season.  They're not the easiest pulls, and on top of that this is the Exclusives parallel numbered to /100, as you can see.

I've never even seen the base version of this card, maybe the only copies of this that exist are the 100 Exclusives parallels?  In any event, this is definitely one of the major cornerstones in my relatively small collection of the ageless wonder. 

Happy Sunday and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Tony Burbs said...

That is definitely a spiffy card. Also, I'm not going to lie, part of me wishes that Jaromir would find his way to Chicago, just so that I could get a card of him in a Blackhawks sweater.

Billy Kingsley said...

Nice addition! It's amazing how long his career has lasted, he entered the NHL when I was 6 years old.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...