Tuesday, September 20, 2016

One Card Post - International Flavor

What:  1994-95 Topps Finest #154 - Jason Allison (Refractor)
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $.87

Why?
:  I'm hooked on the refractors from the first two Topps Finest hockey sets.  Despite being from the junk wax era, these were tough pulls and aren't the easiest cards to find even today.  With the US and Canada just minutes from facing off in the 2016 World Cup of Hockey it seemed like the ideal time to post this one, the eighth '94-95 refractor I've been able to acquire to date.


1 comment:

Pro Set Cards said...

This period of time is one where I had begun distancing myself from the hobby for a while. Other than chasing Collector's Choice which was budget friendly for a kid I missed lots of cool sets. The Topps Finest release is one that I know very little of but would perhaps like to track down now. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...