Thursday, September 29, 2016

One Card Post - Old School Rosen

What:  1951 Topps Red Back #35 - Al Rosen (PSA EX-MT 6)
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $10.99

Why?
:  While I don't pursue this set with much vigor, I'll always jump at the opportunity to add a nice example from the first Topps baseball release to my collection.  I was especially excited to find this beautiful card of The Hebrew Hammer, because I had $9 and change in eBay Bucks that I had to use up at the time, which means this fine piece of cardboard set me back all of a dollar out of pocket.  Can't beat that! 


4 comments:

Tony Burbs said...

No way you can walk away from that deal - nice find!

Chris said...

Very nice Rosen! Those eBay bucks come in handy, and I'd say you put yours to good use!

Hackenbush said...

SWEEEET!

Greg Zakwin said...

great get! love me some Rosen cardboard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...