Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shoebox Legends Card Draft - Looking for 3 More, Sweetening the Pot!

I'm putting together my first ever card draft, and I'm looking for 3 more people.  To sweeten the pot I've added a 16th round for all drafters, adding these 10 additional cards that I acquired myself in the recent draft held by The Diamond King.  Plus I'm now guaranteeing at least 4 bonus rounds during the draft, meaning each participant gets at least 20 cards...

The '83 Topps Nolan Ryan was actually my 3rd round choice in The Diamond King draft, but I realized too late that I already have a copy!

If you're interested, check out the scans of all 160 draft cards and be one of the next 3 people to comment on the official draft post.  For about a buck a card there is some really good stuff to be had, including a Matt Duchene Young Guns RC, Brooks Robinson and Felipe Alou autographs, and a whole slew of rookies, game-used, autos, serial numbered, inserts, shiny cards, vintage cards, etc.  The bonus rounds that you don't see yet have some really big cards as well, the quality of those rounds will be at least on par with the 160 cards that are posted, I would say better...

1 comment:

BTHCCGeno71 said...

I might be interested... Could you email me at ky_guy9@hotmail.ca with details? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...