Sunday, December 30, 2012

Signature Sundays - Another Will Clark

Another week gone by, time for the last Signature Sundays post of 2012.  Since I featured a hockey autograph last week I'll switch back to baseball today:

This is the second Will Clark Emerald Auto from the 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes set that I was able to snag over this past year (here's the first).  This one was a huge score for my Clark player collection, and as an added bonus these Baseball Heroes are some of my favorite on-card autos to this day.  Even these Emerald versions, which are the least rare at 99 copies a piece, can be very difficult to track down.  Months, even years, pass in between sightings of just one of the five Clark cards.  I was more than happy to fork over the $31 plus a couple bucks shipping that this one set me back.  I don't typically go $30 or up for an autographed card, but when one this hard to find pops up I'll make an exception.

This is my fourth Will Clark auto overall, and someday I hope to be able to complete the five card Emerald Auto Clark set...

2 comments:

Hackenbush said...

I know there are some rabid Will Clark fans out there. I recall getting into some bidding wars when I was looking for a signed card myself.

Zayden said...

I'm not a Will Clark guy but I can appreciate this card very much. It is quite fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...