Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Blog - Whalers Hockey Cards!

I've struggled for a while now to find a good online resource that lists all of the Whalers hockey cards that exist out there.  Sure, I've stumbled across a few, but they either seem incomplete, look like they were created in 1994 and haven't been updated since, or both.  I haven't found anything comparable to what teamsets4u.com presents for baseball card collectors, for example.

So, for purposes of my own cataloging and organization, I've decided to start a site where I'll try to catalog and scan all of the Whalers cards out there, or at least as many as I can get my grubby little hands on.  If you're a fan of the Whalers, or even if you just want to see some totally random hockey cards from the '70s all the way up through modern day, please check it out!  I've linked the site in my blogroll, or you can simply head to whalershockeycards.blogspot.com to take a look.

I'll still be posting the occasional Whalers card here on Shoebox Legends, but the bulk of my collection will be featured on the new blog... 

1 comment:

Mark said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you post. I don't follow hockey much beyond the Pens, so I always enjoy seeing what else is out there card wise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...