Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Adrian Gonzalez, We Hardly Knew Ye - Another Printing Plate!

Here are some recent additions towards my attempt to collect as many Adrian Gonzalez Red Sox cards as I can that were released during his short time with Boston.

First up is this Golden Moments insert from 2012 Topps, which found its way to my mailbox recently courtesy of Dustin from the blog Coot Veal and the Vealtones.  I already showed it as part of the post for that trade package, but I'm including it again here for the official count.

Same goes with this one, which came in a recent trade from Brad of Brad's Blog.  Now that I've gotten those two housekeeping items out of the way, here's the real impetus behind this post:

I recently acquired my 7th Adrian Gonzalez printing plate!  This one hails from 2011 Bowman baseball, and it was used to make Adrian's Bowman's Best insert from that set, a card I've featured previously:

I loved these inserts at the time this set came out, I guess because I was a fan of the '90s Bowman's Best cards they are based off of.  Really happy to have a printing plate from this card in hand.

Here's a look at the back.  This plate came from COMC.com, a more expensive pick than what I usually go for on that site.  It set me back $12, not exactly a killer bargain but still more than fair in my opinion.  These three additions bring my total Adrian Gonzalez Red Sox card count to 56 and counting.  Here's a breakdown...

Adrian Gonzalez Red Sox Cards - Count

Total Cards - 56

#'d /2011 - 1
#'d /999 - 1
#'d/562 - 1
#'d/199 - 1
#'d/100 - 2
#'d/99 - 1
#'d/75 - 1
#'d /60 -2
#'d/50 - 2
#'d/25 - 2
#'d/10 - 2
1/1 - 8
Relics - 1
Silk - 1
Autographs - 1
Printing Plates - 7

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...