Thursday, June 20, 2013

Buy My Baseball Cards! Hall-of-Famers Added, Still $25 Shipped!

Alright, no takers on the previous lot of cards so let's add some more to the pile here.  For $25 you can claim the following cards and I'll ship them to your door.

I'm tossing in three of the framed parallels that everyone loves so much from last year's Gypsy Queen set.  Three big name Hall-of-Famers here in Mathews, Gehrig and Mantle, pains me a bit to part with these but I just have too many cards and it's time to condense...

In addition, I'm including half a dozen stars from 2007 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts.  More Hall-of-Famers here including another Eddie Mathews, Carew, Schmidt, Palmer, etc.

You'll also get these 8 rookie cards of star players from last decade.  Longoria, Bruce, Fielder (x2!), Braun, Weaver, Uggla and Hanley Ramirez. 

And, finally, 9 inserts from various 2006 Fleer products.

Be the first to leave a comment and send a Paypal payment of $25 to shanediaz82 at yahoo dot com and I'll ship these to your door.  Or, wait it out and see what else gets added to the pile...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...