Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anton Stastny Auto

I'm back in town after a few days spent away at a rental on the Atlantic Ocean with my family. It was a relaxing time for sure. I'm not ready to get back into the swing of things just yet, but when I realized it's been a full week since my last post I figured I'd at least share a card.

I just can't get enough of these Panini Classics Signatures autographs.  This is another great looking card.  Excellent photo and beautiful on-card autograph (with jersey number) of a solid '80s regular.  Anton Stastny may have been overshadowed by his older brother Peter (and rightfully so), but he was nevertheless a consistent player throughout his NHL career.  I know he played in a more offensive era, but eight consecutive 25-goal seasons is impressive regardless.

This is the very first Nordiques autograph in my hockey card collection, so even more bonus points for Panini here in my book!  Anton was my 11th autograph from this set, but I've picked up a few more since which I'll be featuring soon enough...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...