Thursday, February 19, 2015

Leave the Cards in the Snowbank Please

Just four weeks ago we were having one of the most mild winters on record here in New England; not one significant storm and I could still see the grass on my front lawn.  Fast forward to today, and here's a look at my mailbox:

*fished a PWE from Mark Kaz out of this very snowbank this afternoon

I'm not generally one to complain about winter, but I'm ready for baseball season at this point.  Here's a recent pick-up with plenty of green to remind me of warmer days:


That's all for now, got some more shoveling to do...

3 comments:

Fuji said...

When I was a kid my family would go to Tahoe several times a year and go skiing. Some of my favorite childhood memories. The only downside was shoveling snow. It was a better workout than actually skiing.

P.S. Vintage Bowman cards are awesome! Great card.

Mark Hoyle said...

Man. This winter has been brutal. Two hours every night of chipping ice and shoveling snow. Love the card. I have to beef up my Boston Braves collection

Mark Kaz said...

Holy. Cow.

!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...