Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pack Rip - More '95-96 Upper Deck Series 2

Another snowy Saturday night in New England, let's take a look at a dozen hockey cards from 1995 in a shiny, foil wrapper...

Nice start.  I already pulled the base version of this card, now I have the Electric Ice parallel to accompany it.


A couple of great close-ups to start off the base cards.


I can honestly say that despite hundreds of NHL games played I have absolutely zero recollection of Ronnie Stern.  Most likely because he played the bulk of his career with the Flames, on the opposite coast.

Cameo appearances from some real star power on Kris Draper's card...



A very young Dan Cleary, sporting a shiner?

Devils draft pick, never made the NHL.

Alexei Vasilyev played a single NHL season, with the New York Rangers.

That was a little boring I guess.  If I get back from dinner early enough I'll try to post something later tonight to make up for it...

3 comments:

Hackenbush said...

The Ronnie Stern is another good example of UD's great image variety.

qualum23 said...

Please contact me at qualum23@gmail.com. I have some Red Sox and Whalers that you may be interested in. Thank you!

Brad said...

Dan Cleary is a household name here in Newfoundland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...