Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Panini Prizm Part 3

It's been a long couple days, and I don't have much time to write this, but in the interest of getting something up on the blog let's rip through another four packs of 2013-14 Panini Prizm hockey.  At just four cards per pack this should go quickly. 

Pack 1...

A nice start.  I really like the teams that the St. Louis Blues have put together the past few seasons.  They're typically my "Western Conference team" in the NHL playoffs, and if the Bruins aren't gonna win the Cup (which it certainly doesn't seem like) then I'd like to see St. Louis do it.

My second colored parallel of the box and they've both been Edmonton Oilers.


Man the Bruins have been awful lately.  Painful to watch.

Pack 2...


Brock had a respectable rookie season last year with 14 goals in 72 games.  This year he's already set new highs in pretty much every statistical category after just 62 games played as of this post.  If he keeps improving like this he's got a long NHL career ahead of him.



Pack 3...


Ryan has appeared in just 21 games with an underwhelming Hurricanes team in 2014-15.  In those 21 games he was a -19, which explains why he's back in the AHL.  To be fair, I doubt many players on the 'Canes have an impressive plus/minus rating...



Pack 4...


Eric has logged 40+ games this year with New Jersey, and is currently on the 20-man roster.


Not bad at all, 3 rookies in 4 packs, 2 of whom have are currently playing in the NHL.  I believe this takes me to the halfway point of my retail box, more to come later...

2 comments:

Ana Lu said...

You almost got all the Staal brothers! Great looking shinny cards.

Mark Hoyle said...

Nice looking Krug card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...