Monday, June 8, 2015

One Card Post - Philly Phanatic's Raincoat

What:  2009 Upper Deck Baseball #HF-3 - Historic Firsts Insert
Where:  Central Sports Cards - Pawtucket, RI
How Much?:  Quarter Bin

Why?
:  Just the kind of thing I'm looking for when cruising through a quarter or dime box.  Quirky, tied to a unique event in the history of the game, and a great photo to boot.  I like a good mascot card, and I think this is the only one I've got where the subject's wearing a raincoat.  I definitely remember this game, and whenever I think of it now this card will come to mind.


2 comments:

Commishbob said...

Send me your snail mail info....I've got something for you. commishbob AT G Mail dot Com

Tim B. said...

That is awesome! I must find a copy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...