Saturday, January 7, 2017

One Card Post - A Whalers Buyback

What:  2010-11 Upper Deck French 20th Anniversary Buyback #327 - Brad Shaw
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $2.99 (plus 75 cents shipping)

Why?
: Here's my latest Upper Deck buyback, a '90-91 that was stamped and included in 2010-11 Upper Deck (French) to commemorate the brand's 20th anniversary.  You might think I'm somewhat crazy for paying close to $4 for a Brad Shaw card, but these aren't exactly the easiest cards to find for a team collector.  I believe they fell at 1 or 2 per box.

One of my most painful eBay losses was getting out-bid on a Ron Francis buyback from this set at the very last minute a couple of years ago.  I've never seen another one since, but at least I've got Brad Shaw for now...


Even came with the COA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...