Sunday, November 19, 2017

Signature Sundays - Vincent Trocheck

Just a quick autograph post this Sunday, featuring a player that I personally think is one of the bright young stars in today's NHL:

Vincent Trocheck was taken by the Florida Panthers in the 3rd round of the 2011 entry draft.  He finally debuted during the 2013-14 campaign, however his first full season wouldn't come until 2015-16.  In 76 games that year, he lit the lamp 25 times, and added 28 assists to cross the 50-point plateau.

Last year, in his second full season, Trocheck played in all 82 games, a feat in and of itself.  He again topped 20 goals (23), and increased his assist total to 31 for a career-high 54 points.  Still just 24 years old, he's on pace for his best season yet with 19 points in 19 games at the time of this post.

I already have Vincent's Young Guns rookie, which I got for a steal on COMC, so it's nice to add an autographed card to my collection to accompany it.  It also came from COMC, for the more than reasonable price of $3.75.  I'll take that any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

So there you have it, not as earth-shattering as some of the autographs I have stockpiled to share over the coming winter, but a nice card nonetheless.  I really think the 30-goal plateau is realistic for Vinny this season, and I'll certainly be watching with interest as his career unfolds...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...